June 1, 2012

SS27 King St, London

SS27 King Street, London
Victorian-era building in the heart of downtown London, Ontario. The Salt Lounge, may now be closed. Not sure if this history is fact or not… The building was built in 1890 by W.J. Thompson and ran for nine months as the Thompson House. John Fraser bought the hotel in June 1891 and the name was changed to the Fraser House. In 1951 it was sold after being owned by the Fraser family for 60 years. The name was then changed to the Royal Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment