January 27, 2012

Working Schedule

Today was my last day at Art Rental & Sales Gallery. Over the past 2+ years, I have learned allot and met allot of great people: volunteers, artists and customers. ARSG is an organization dedicated to the local arts community with all proceeds towards the purchase of new acquistions for Museum London's permanent collection.

Starting next week I will be working a few more hours with the LondonPotters Guild, but bottom line is instead of working on 6 days week, I will work 4 days a week. I am really looking forward to that. Of course, I will still be doing all the bookkeeping for Keys by Troy. The plan: spend all day Wednesday working on my art. My new year starts February, with my artistic goals for the upcoming year being to work larger and add some colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment