June 29, 2011

Golf Quotes

I received an email a couple weeks ago, with famous golf quotes superimposed on amazing golf courses photography. Some more searching turned up hundreds of quotes by many famous, not so famous and unkown persons. In this peice of artwork I have incorporated some golf quotes that relate to how I feel about the game. Of course, certain quotes bring to mind a specific person... everyone know someone who has thrown the putter!


This is a drawing in the KOLF series. "Walking down any fairway you can sense the tradition and history of the sport. You can almost feel the presence of the likes of Bobby Jones and Babe Zaharias." The hole depicted here is based on Number 1 at Greenhills.
To see more of this series and other works of my art, visit Sunset Gallery in Grand Bend, between July 10 and 23, where I will be the feature artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment