February 13, 2011

Talbot & King Sketch

Thursday morning before I went to work, I met Susan Garrington for some location sketching, downtown on second floor of the Covant Garden Market.... Too cold to be outside sketching! This is the building, across the street at the corner of Talbot and King Street. I love drawing architecture and there are so many great buildings in downtown London. I roughly sketched the building, went to work and was busy for couple of days, then finally added some colour Sunday morning, so I was really guessing about colour. Next time I plan to have my watercolours with me.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Cheryl! I've noticed there are quite a few brick buildings in London with this same colour scheme, I just assumed they were built by the same company. Really enjoying your drawings of the downtown please keep'em coming.

    ReplyDelete